Green smoothies give you a boost in the morning or as a healthful mid-day meal or snack. This one is super low in carbohydrates. (Green apples are among the lowest carb of the low carb fruits) Get your vitamins the healthy and yummy way!
• A cup of carrageenan free, unsweetened almond milk
• Half an avocado
• A green apple, peeled and diced to make blending easier
• A handful of spinach
• A few drops of liquid stevia
Diet Green Smoothie Photo Gallery
1. Add the avocado, green apple and spinach to your blender.
2. Pour in the almond milk. If desired, you can add ice cubes to the mix.
3. Add a couple drops of stevia.
4. For a protein boost, add a scoop of an organic nut butter, your choice.
5. To increase your veggie intake, add slices of cucumber or other green. Enjoy!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?