Green smoothies give you a boost in the morning or as a healthful mid-day meal or snack. This one is super low in carbohydrates. (Green apples are among the lowest carb of the low carb fruits) Get your vitamins the healthy and yummy way!
• A cup of carrageenan free, unsweetened almond milk
• Half an avocado
• A green apple, peeled and diced to make blending easier
• A handful of spinach
• A few drops of liquid stevia
Diet Green Smoothie Photo Gallery
1. Add the avocado, green apple and spinach to your blender.
2. Pour in the almond milk. If desired, you can add ice cubes to the mix.
3. Add a couple drops of stevia.
4. For a protein boost, add a scoop of an organic nut butter, your choice.
5. To increase your veggie intake, add slices of cucumber or other green. Enjoy!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?
- I Love Food Sometimes a Bit Too Much! Any Tips To Help Curb Overeating?
- Child Magnify De Importance Of Protein