• Zest of 1 big lemon
• 1 cup of desiccated coconut
• 1 cup of cashews, raw
• Sea salt
• 1/2 tsp. of natural vanilla extract, concentrated
• Extra desiccated coconut for garnish
• 2 tbsp. of maple syrup
Diet Lemon Balls Photo Gallery
1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
2. You can add more desiccated coconut if desired.
3. Shape the mixture into balls and store in the fridge to freeze.
4. Serve cold.Talk about your guilt, even when you have done nothing wrong, as it is a strong emotion that lives inside of you. If you don’t, it will eat you alive. Use a journal, talk to a friend, or confide in a member of your medical team. Do anything to work through your negative self-talk, anger, and guilt. You need to express these feelings, if only to yourself. When you’re faced with a crisis and are vulnerable as a patient, it is a difficult time. No one ever asked me how I was doing emotionally. Everything was about the baby. It would have been nice to be offered some help or talk to a social worker. I was offered support for breastfeeding, postpartum care, but never support for my mental health.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM
- Benefits Of: INDIAN JUJUBE INDIAN PLUM