This recipe has an Italian ring to it. Not your usual meatball recipe that uses beef or pork. Rather, this dish’s main attraction is turkey! This recipe makes 3 meatballs.
Diet Low-Carb Turkey Meatballs Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Diet Low-Carb Turkey Meatballs Gallery Images
• 1/2 pound ground turkey
• 1 egg
• 1 garlic clove, finely minced
• 1/8 cup breadcrumbs (made from almond flour)
• 1/8 cup of chopped onion
• 1/8 cup chopped parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon oregano
• Salt and pepper
1. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Divide into three equal portions. Shape each portion into round balls then flatten.
3. Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
4. Cook each side of the meatballs for about 6 minutes or until brown and cooked through.
5. Serve immediately.