This recipe has an Italian ring to it. Not your usual meatball recipe that uses beef or pork. Rather, this dish's main attraction is turkey! This recipe makes 3 meatballs.
• 1/2 pound ground turkey
• 1 egg.
• 1 garlic clove, finely minced.
• 1/8 cup breadcrumbs (made from almond flour)
• 1/8 cup of chopped onion.
• 1/8 cup chopped parsley.
• 1/4 teaspoon oregano.
• Salt and pepper
1. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Divide into three equal portions. Shape each portion into round balls then flatten.
3. Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
4. Cook each side of the meatballs for about 6 minutes or until brown and cooked through.
5. Serve immediately.
The look on her face was pure terror.
Diet Low-Carb Turkey Meatballs Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Diet Low-Carb Turkey Meatballs Gallery Images
Even though she had a normal pregnancy, she had also overexerted herself in the heat of the long weekend and was being admitted for dehydration. She seemed relieved to see a familiar face, and when I told her why I had been admitted and my complications she calmed down, realizing her situation could be worse. She spent the night being monitored and rehydrated and was discharged the following morning. When she left she gave me all of her magazines and a book, which was much appreciated, as the only reading material I had was a breastfeeding brochure that I had read about a hundred times not the most exciting reading material. We were both happy to see a familiar face on the maternity floor and know we were not alone. Her short stay also made me realize it wasn't just high-risk women who find themselves in the hospital. It even happens to women with normal pregnancies. My next admission was the incident I mentioned where my real estate agent drove me to the hospital. That time, I was put in a semi-private room.