These are a great way to get more fat into your diet. Very filling, quick, easy and delicious. If you love pizza, you’ll love these. Makes 6 fat bombs.
• 14 pepperoni slices
• 2 tbsp. sun dried tomato pesto
• 4 oz. cream cheese
• 2 tbsp. chopped, fresh basil
• 8 black olives, pitted or veggie of choice
• Salt and pepper, to taste
Diet Pizza Fat Bombs Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Diet Pizza Fat Bombs Gallery Images
1. Dice olives and pepperoni into small pieces.
2. Mix everything together.
3. Form into 6 balls and garnish with basil, veggies and pepperoni.
4. Enjoy this savory treat.
• Half cup of roasted almond butter
• 1/4 tsp. of sea salt
• 2 large eggs
• 1/4 tsp. of stevia
• 2 tbsp. of honey
• 1/4 tsp. of baking soda
• 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp. of ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Add almond butter into a big bowl and mix until creamy.
3. Add in the honey, eggs, stevia, and vanilla.
4. Add the cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
5. Combine well with a hand blender until the ingredients are fully mixed.
6. Place the batter in a greased 8×8” baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 325.
7. Serve and enjoy.