This tasty shrimp dish goes well with roasted vegetables. This recipe serves two. Ingredients:
• 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
• 1 teaspoon of olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon herb seasoning
• Salt and pepper
Diet Sauteed Shrimp Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Diet Sauteed Shrimp Gallery Images
1. Place skillet over a medium heat and add oil.
2. Stir in shrimp and saute for 1 minute.
3. Sprinkle with salt, herb seasoning and pepper.
4. Drizzle with lemon juice and keep stirring.
5. Cook for 4 more minutes.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley before transferring to a serving dish.