When you’re in the mood for something quick and satisfying between meals grab one of the following snack recipes and enjoy!
Cucumber, Cold Cut and Cheese Rolls Ingredients:
• 2 thin slices of cucumber, cut lengthwise
• 2 pieces of cold cut meat, your choice
• 2 pieces of cheddar
Diet Snacks Photo Gallery
1. Assemble a slice of cucumber with a cold cut slice and a piece of cheddar.
2. Roll them together. Repeat the process with the other pieces and eat on the go.
Serves 1 person. (Double up for more)
Makes for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner or snack. Serves 1 person. Ingredients:
• 2 eggs
• 1 avocado
• A bit of salt and pepper
• Some butter for frying the eggs
1. Fry an egg over the stove with some butter.
2. Slice the avocado in half, remove the seed and replace with the fried egg.
3. Repeat with the other egg and avocado half.
4. Season with a bit of salt and pepper. Bon appetit!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?
- I Love Food Sometimes a Bit Too Much! Any Tips To Help Curb Overeating?
- Child Magnify De Importance Of Protein