Here’s an easy and really fast recipe for breakfast on the go. Add a couple raspberries or blueberries for a fruity, yet low-carb experience. Real vanilla makes this delicious and enjoyable.
• 2 cups full fat Greek yoghurt (preferably organic)
• V2 cup almond milk
• Vanilla powder or real vanilla scraped from a vanilla pod (recommended)
• A few drops of Stevia
• Ice Cubes
1. Pour all of the ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth. Enjoy a glass in the sun, or on the way to work for a fast and nourishing breakfast.
Diet Vanilla Smoothie Photo Gallery
I called the maternity unit at the hospital on the way and, as luck would have it, the nurse teaching my prenatal class answered. Since she was well aware of my situation she told me she would contact the OB on call and would see me in five minutes (as we lived close to the hospital). When I told her I was 25 minutes away, she was confused. I then had to confess I had been out for supper and shopping. She said she would save the lecture until I got to the hospital and was admitted. I was promptly admitted and given a stern lecture by the OB as I mentioned in Chapter 2. Yup, I definitely knew the rules after that lecture. I would soon have company from another mom I knew who was admitted for a short-term stay. The next day, a nurse popped her head into my room and told me I had a visitor. One of the women from my prenatal class was in a wheelchair being pushed by her husband.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM
- Benefits Of: INDIAN JUJUBE INDIAN PLUM