3STEPS TO… DISCIPLINE THAT WORKS
Don’t go straight for the naughty step – deal with unruly behaviour this way
1 Grounded Traditionally, it meant being sent to your room, but now parents are choosing to take away phones or tablets instead.
Disciplined Child Raising Photo Gallery
2 Earn it back Let them regain privileges via a reward system of chores around the house or kindness to siblings.
3 Calm chat The lesson is only really learnt when children understand what they did was wrong. A quiet discussion once everyone has calmed down works better than a big fight.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood