3STEPS TO… DISCIPLINE THAT WORKS
Don’t go straight for the naughty step – deal with unruly behaviour this way
1 Grounded Traditionally, it meant being sent to your room, but now parents are choosing to take away phones or tablets instead.
Disciplined Child Raising Photo Gallery
2 Earn it back Let them regain privileges via a reward system of chores around the house or kindness to siblings.
3 Calm chat The lesson is only really learnt when children understand what they did was wrong. A quiet discussion once everyone has calmed down works better than a big fight.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Introducing the Children with Art
- Supportive And Dependable, Or Flexible And Daring – If You Were A Bra, What Would You Be?
- J Something Turns Up The Heat on Top Billing
- Fast Forward: Fashion Style In US 2019
- Hair Cut & Style Trends Spring Summer 2019