An easy facial moisturizer recipe for protecting, hydrating and balancing the skin.
1/3 cup apricot kernel or jojoba oil
2 tablespoons emulsifying wax 1 teaspoon vitamin E 1/3 cup sandalwood hydrosol 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera 10 drops grapefruit seed extract 1 drop ylang ylang essential oil
1 drop rose geranium essential oil 8 drops lavender essential oil Directions:
1. In a double boiler on low heat, combine the oil and emulsifying wax.
2. When everything has melted, remove from heat then add Vitamin E.
3. Warm the Aloe Vera and hydrosol in the microwave or in another pot on the stove.
4. Pour the Aloe Vera/hydrosol mixture gently into the oil, constantly stirring with a whisk until you have a smooth and thick mixture.
5. Stir in the grapefruit seed extract and the essential oils.
6. Pour the facial moisturizer into a dark glass jar. Let it cool before covering with the lid.
7. Occasionally stir as the mixture cools so the ingredients will not separate.
8. Store in a cool and dark place. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care