We’ve found the ultimate Wedding goWn that flatters all shapes. and the bonus? it costs less than £1,500. You’re Welcome.
Highlighting the part of your body that’s naturally the slimmest, this style flatters a feminine hourglass figure or creates the illusion of curves on more straight-up-and-down shapes.
The subtle V-neck plungedefines a large bust(a straight-across bodicecan give the ‘shelf’ effectwhile creating lift anddefinition on a petite figüre.
The Dress for Everey Body Photo Gallery
Whether you’re concerned about your stomach, bum, thighs or hips, a skirt that flares from the waist will conceal them all. It also adds shape to slimmer figures.
This look conceals the dreaded side boobwhile still revealing dainty shouldersand collarbones. Delicately strappystyles are more flattering than straplessif you are broad-shouldered, too.
The V-shaped pattern of the stitching further attracts the eye to the bust and decolletageand tapers towards the waistsubtly slimming and shaping.
SASH + FLOWER CORSAGE
Drawing the eye to the waist, this detailing furtherworks the magic of the cinching style.
This fabric flows and skims better than stiffer satingiving a lighter look to the big ballgown skirt.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Experts at Elegant Occasionwear Label Condici Give Three Mothers-of-The-Bride Some Much-Needed Style Guidance…
- Best Wedding Place in Italy
- Weddings and Stıll Not Married
- A FROCK THAT COULD ECLIPSE THE SUN ANDEVERYTHING’S ER, PINK WELCOME TO THEPRINCESS WEDDING. CHRIS BELL REVEALS HOWTO SPOT AND SURVIVE THE 7 ‘I DO TRIBES
- Your style The vintage bride