• One salmon filet (if frozen, allow the filet to defrost over a few hours)
• An onion
• A clove of garlic
• A lemon
• Butter for frying (or ghee, olive oil, or coconut oil)
• Baby spinach greens
• A quarter of a cucumber
• Some asparagus tops
• Olive oil, to taste
• Salt and pepper, to taste
Easy Ketogenic Dinner Photo Gallery
1. Chop the onion and the garlic.
2. Put the salmon in a frying pan with the butter. Fry on medium heat until the salmon is almost entirely cooked through. (Usually 4 minutes on 1 side, 3 on the other.)
3. Add the chopped onion and garlic to the pan and fry together until the salmon is entirely cooked through.
4. Toss the spinach greens, cucumber and asparagus tops in a bowl with the olive oil and salt and pepper. Squeeze a bit of lemon onto the salad.
5. Serve the salmon on the salad. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice over the salmon as well. Enjoy!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear