My feet aren’t ready for sandals. iere do I start?
* Use a foot file for easy exfoliation.
Try the Studio Basics Foot File, R79,95, or Emjoi Micro Pedi, R399.Always buff your skin when it is completely dry, says pedi guru Sophy Robson.Get rid of the hard, yellow bits (yuck) until your skin feels soft and is light pink, she says.
* Give your feet a soak and indulge in a 10-minute pamper in front of the TV with The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak, R120.
* Don’t forget foot cream – give your feet a mini massage with Epimax Nourishing Foot Therapy, R32,99.
* Finish with a polish. For a punchy hue, try Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer, R49,95, which comes in a range of shades that’ll have your toes summer ready.
Easy medium length haircuts for wavy hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Celtic Braid, and 3 Ways to Style It
- Double-Twists into Side Braid Hairstyles