This article is a step-by-step guide for how to achieve the perfect updo for your medium length hair. Whether you have straight hair or curly hair, these instructions will work for you!
What is the definition of medium hair?
Medium hair is somewhere in the middle of thick and thin hair. It can be difficult to style and manage, but there are plenty of easy updos that you can do without using extensions.
Here are five easy updos for medium hair that you can do on your own without using extensions:
1. Slick back ponytail: Start by pulling your hair up into a slick back ponytail. Make sure the front of your hair is pulled tight against your head to create a sleek look.
2. Braid: To create a braid, start by dividing your hair into small sections and making a French braid. Make sure the ends of the braid are tucked under so it looks tidy and professional.
Easy Updos For Medium Hair Without Using Extensions Photo Gallery
3. Bun: To make a bun, start by dividing your hair into two parts and forming a small bun on top of your head. Secure the bun with a band or elastic, and let the rest of your hair down around your shoulders.
4. Top knot: To make a top knot, start by dividing your hair into two sections and tying one section behind your head in a low bun. Tuck the other section behind the first one, making sure it’s secure. Then pull it
How to do a ponytail
There are a few different ways to do a ponytail without using extensions. If your hair is shorter than half-way down your back, you can do a quick French twist. If your hair is below the shoulder, you can do a simple braid. For medium or long hair, you can use two small rubber bands to create a ponytail.
Side braids are a great way to add texture and body to medium hair without adding extensions. You can make them yourself with some simple supplies, or take advantage of easy updos that use hair extensions.
To create a side braid, start by gathering all of your hair in a middle part and dividing it into two sections. Take the left side and pull it back into a low ponytail, then cross the right section over the left and tie it off with a knot. Braid the left section around the right one three or four times, then tuck the ends underneath. Do the same thing to the other side.
For an easy extension-free updo, simply scrunch your hair up at the roots before securing it with a elastic band. For extra volume, use two bands together.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy updo that won’t require any hair extensions, try butterfly braids! This style is perfect for medium length hair and can be done in just a few minutes. Here’s how to do it:
1) Take half of your hair in front of your face and twist it around to the back. Then take the other half and do the same thing.
2) Take the twisted section in front of your face and put it over your head. Then take the other twisted section and put it on top of the first one, tucking it behind your head. Pin it in place with a pin or bobby pin.
3) Take the remaining hair on top of your head and pull it through the loops created in step 2. Secure it with another pin or bobby pin.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Some Deeply Sensuous Hairstyles For Long Thick Hair
- Shag Haircuts Fine Hair Your Most Gorgeous Looks
- Beach Waves Short Hair: How To Make Your Hair Look Like A Beautiful Beach Wave
- How To Elegant Updo For Short Fine Hair
- Are You Able To Find The Perfect Platinum Look For Your Hair?