1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1/2 oz. minced pork
1 tbsp. minced dry shrimp
1 tbsp- minced Chinese ham
2 oz. flour
3 cups vegetable oil
Ground Sichuan pepper roasted with salt Salt to taste
1. 1 egg, salt, sesame oil, pork, shrimp and ham with mashed bean curd. Mix thoroughly. Steam for half an hour.
2. Mix 1 egg with flour to form a paste.
3. Coat the steamed bean curd with the flour paste on both sides, and fry in hot oil until it is crisp outside. Cut into rectangles. Dip the bean curd slices into Sichuan pepper powder (or tomato paste). Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER