The science: Electroyles should be taken as soon as possible once the signs and symptoms of dehydration such as lethargy and dizziness are present, Soliman says. They work by replacing the fluid that you lost when you became dehydrated.
The powder or tablets should be dissolved in the specified amount of water and sipped slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
In addition to taking an electrolyte solution, Soliman also recommends a regular healthy diet. Avoid foods high in fat and sugar, she adds.
The catch: In the case of an upset stomach, it can be difficult to keep down the electrolyte solution as well as any other foods. Persist with it.
Severe dehydration cases should be referred immediately to the emergency department as intravenous fluids may need to be administered,” Soliman says. Persistent headache or vomiting are also signs that you need to see a doctor.
See a doctor if the skin looks infected or if there’s any visible pus. You should also see a doctor for very widespread or severe sunburn” Soliman recommends.
Electrolyte solution Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?
- I Love Food Sometimes a Bit Too Much! Any Tips To Help Curb Overeating?
- Child Magnify De Importance Of Protein