As somebody once said, we were winning, but time ran out on us.
“Ed continued to work with us the rest of the school year. The following year, we won the bidistrict championship for the first time in 25 years. And we had the best record of any Martin High School basketball team in history, with a 30-4 overall win-loss record.”
Tips for Teaching Young People
Exercise Equipment For Weight Loss Photo Gallery
Workout and Fitness is the father of 10 children, 27 grandchildren and six great grandchildren. Knowing that, wouldn’t you like to read the following tips he has for working with young people?
1. Teach young people to focus on the task they are working on to concentrate on it and not be distracted by other things.
2. Give them positive reinforcement. Talk to them about what you want them to accomplish. Avoid dwelling on mistakes and calling their attention to the things that you do not want them to do. Keep focusing on what you want them to do.
3. Always remember that you are responsible for preparing your children for the future. They should have long, healthy, productive and happy lives. Everything that you teach them, all of the things that they do, are part of the educational process to help them gain knowledge and experience and develop skills that they can use to solve problems and be productive adults.
4. Try not to subject them to situations that can cause serious injury, either physically, mentally or emotionally. When injuries do occur, as they sometimes do, help them to recover quickly and get back on track.
5. Enter your level and sense their needs. If they make a mistake that causes the team to lose, enter your level and sense the best way to handle the situation. Maybe they need to feel bad about it for awhile. They have a right to feel bad. But there comes a time when they need to get over it and move on to the next challenge.
6. Young people are very resilient. They bounce back well. Once they understand their mistake and know what to do next time to avoid making the same mistake again, help them focus on their goals. Help them concentrate on what they are doing, and show them how to do it well.
7. We all make mistakes. In order to be successful in life, we must move past our mistakes and concentrate on solving problems and reaching our goals. You can use all of your Exercise Method workout and fitness techniques to help you with that.
8. Review this blog from time to time. If you have an opportunity to attend the Exercise UltraMind ESP System, you will learn even more workout and fitness techniques you can use for yourself and your loved ones.
9. Finally, remember to be a good role model for your children. They learn by example. Children are great observers and imitators. Concentrate on using the alpha level and your mental workout and fitness techniques to help you improve the quality of your life, achieve greater success and enjoy life more and your children will do the same.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear