Many uses for these workout and fitness techniques
In addition to using these workout and fitness techniques in the classroom, you can use them to help you learn what your coach is teaching you. You have two different formulas that you can use:
1. You can program yourself before your instruction begins and then program yourself again after you have finished, so that you will remember and be able to apply what you have learned.
2. Sometimes you may not have an opportunity to enter your level after the instruction is finished because the coach will take you out for a long practice session right away. In this case, you will want to program yourself at the very beginning, and program that you will have good concentration, will understand and will be able to apply what you were taught when you begin your practice session.
Exercise For Fast Weight Loss Photo Gallery
Sometimes one approach is more convenient and better to use than the other.
You can learn to control your temper
Let’s take a look at how you can use the workout and fitness techniques for other purposes. You can combine the workout and fitness techniques to accomplish a certain purpose. To control a strong emotion like anger, for example, you can combine visualization with the Three Fingers Workout and Fitness workout and fitness technique.
Anger is a negative emotion. It causes stress the heartbeat begins to race, blood pressure increases, body chemistry changes, muscles become tense and rigid. The resulting tension can, in turn, cause a headache. It can also result in an imbalance in gastric juices in the stomach and cause an ulcer. If the stress is not brought under control, even harsher things can happen.
The more control you have over your emotions, the healthier you will be and the more able you will become as an athlete.
The following two workout and fitness techniques can help you deal with anger. The first can help you change the way you approach anger-arousing situations like losing a big varsity game or being told you can’t play the position you wanted. The second gives you tools to use when you feel yourself becoming angry.
When you have gotten angry about something and you want to regain control of your emotions, you can enter your level and use the visualization workout and fitness technique you learned in Exercise 6 to neutralize the negative energy you have built up.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear