1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
2 oz. minced chicken
2 oz. minced fish Salt, scallion and ginger sauce
1 tbsp. sherry
4 egg whites
2 oz. cooking oil
1/2 oz. chopped ham
5 dried mushrooms soaked in water
5 Chinese cabbage leaves chopped
4 cups clear broth
1 oz. chicken fat to taste
1. Add minced chicken, fish, scallion and ginger, sherry, salt and egg whites to bean curd. Mix thoroughly.
2. Brush 12 tablespoons with oil. Fill each spoon with the bean curd mixture. Further divide ham, mushrooms and cabbage equally on each spoon. Steam for 5 minutes and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add salt and sherry to the broth. Bring to a boil. Sprinkle with chicken fat. Pour over the bean curd and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER