Fish provides you with complete protein and healthy Omega-3 fats. Also fish contains amino acid Arginine which helps regulate insulin level and maintain weight.
Make sure you don’t consume fish with too high concentrations of mercury; it’s known to cause some serious health problems.
Time: 10 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 3
One pound frozen cod fillets
Two cups chopped broccoli
One cup water
One tsp lemon pepper
One tsp cumin
One tsp ginger
Salt to taste
• Cut fish into four pieces. Season each piece with salt, cumin, ginger, and lemon pepper.
• Pour a cup of water into your Instant Pot. Put seasoned fish and broccoli into the steamer basket.
• Lower steam basket into the cooker, seal the lid and select “Chicken/meat” function for two minutes.
• Make rapid release pressure.
• Serve and enjoy!
Halibut with Tomatoes, Capers, and Olives
Time: 15 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 11
Two-pound skinless halibut fillets
Two 15-oz cans of diced tomatoes with juice
Sixteen chopped green olives (choose pitted)
Two tbsp drained and chopped capers Two tbsp olive oil One chopped onion
Two tbsp minced pickled jalapeno rings with two tbsp brine
Two tbsp lime juice
One tbsp minced garlic
Two oregano sprigs
Two rosemary sprigs
• Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and heat on using “Chicken/meat” function.
• Add onion and stir until it becomes clear. Then add garlic and cook for just thirty seconds.
• Now add olives, capers, lime juice, fresh herbs, jalapenos, and jalapeno brine. Seal the lid and cook for six minutes, then use rapid pressure release method.
• Open the lid and put fish right in the sauce. Seal the lid and cook for two minutes. Then use rapid pressure release again.
• Serve with sauce and enjoy!
Time: 10 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 12
Four salmon steaks with skin
One cup dry white wine
One cup water
One sliced lemon
One sliced onion
One tsp dried dill
Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for tartar sauce:
One cup mayonnaise
One cup plain Greek yogurt
Half cup of dill pickle relish
One-quarter cup chopped green onion
Three tbsp chopped parsley
Three tbsp lemon juice
Three tbsp chopped capers
One tsp Dijon mustard
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of turmeric
• Mix all ingredients for tartar sauce and store the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour or longer.
• Place trivet and steamer basket in your Instant Pot. Put slices of onion at the bottom of steamer basket.
• Place steaks on onions and pour over the dry white wine. Then add salt, pepper, and dill. On the top of all that place lemon slices.
• Pour water on the side; don’t drain off the seasoning. Select “Chicken/meat” function, and cook for one minute. Then seal the lid and cook for five minutes.
• Use rapid pressure release method.
• Serve with the tartar sauce and enjoy!
Fish Diet Recipes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER