When it comes to your hairstyle, it’s important to keep it simple and easy. This blog post will help you choose a do-it-yourself style that is simple and mistakes proof so you can look great without taking too much time out of your day.
Shag with a Fringe
There’s something about a shag that just screams “summertime.” And if you’re looking for a DIY short haircut that is perfect for the summer, check out these five short shag hairstyles that are mistake proof.
Whether you’re looking for a polished look or something more laid-back, each of these five styles can be achieved in minutes with minimal fuss. So scroll down to get started!
1. Short Shag with Fringe: This style is perfect for those who want a modern take on a classic shag. To achieve the look, start by cutting your hair shorter on the sides and back and adding some fringe to create height. Once you’ve styled your hair the way you want, use a blow dryer to create volume and waves in the hair.
2. Short Shag with Side Bangs: For a more edgy look, try this style instead. To create side bangs, start by cutting off any excess hair around your ears and then using a curling iron or hot rollers to curl the hair up toward your head.
Five Do-It-Yourself Short Shag Hairstyles That Are Mistake Proof Photo Gallery
Looking for a low-maintenance short shag hairstyle that you can easily replicate at home? Check out these five do-it-yourself short shag hairstyles that are mistake proof!
1. The Side Part: This versatile style can be worn high or low on the head, depending on your hair type and desired effect. To achieve the side part, start by dividing your hair into two sections on the side of your head. Then, using a hair dryer and a round brush, blow dry one section of hair straight and use the other to create a side part. Secure with a headband for extra hold.
2. The Bun: Another easy go-to style is the bun. To create this hairstyle, start by wrapping your hair around one or two elastic bands and securing with a hair tie or rubber band. Make sure your bun is big enough so that it covers half of your head, but not so big that it looks like you have a wig on! Take off the bun when you’re ready to go out, or let it hang down loose if you prefer a more natural look.
The Short and Sassy
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to update your look, try a short shag hairstyle! These styles are mistake proof, so you can be sure that they will look good on anyone. Here are five do-it-yourself short shag hairstyles that are perfect for any occasion.
1. The Side Part: This style is great for those who want something simple and classic. Start by dividing your hair into two sections on the side of your head. Then, using a hair dryer or a curling wand, curl each section individually towards the middle of your head. Finally, take the left section and put it over the right section, pinning it in place with a hair clip. For added texture, you can also add some waves or curls to the top of your hair.
2. The Bob: If you’re looking for something more modern and stylish, try a bob haircut! To create this style, start by cutting off all of your hair above your shoulders, leaving a small afro at the front of your head. Then, divide your hair into small sections in the front and sides of your head, and use a curling.
Short on the Top and Long on the Sides
If you’re looking for a new hairstyle that’s quick, easy, and mistake-proof, these five do-it-yourself short shag hairstyles are perfect for you!
1. The side swept bob: This style is ideal if you want a shorter top but longer bottom haircut. To achieve the look, start by cutting your hair on the side in a messy wave. Then use a hair dryer to blow it out and create the side swept bob look.
2. The high ponytail: If you want a shorter top with height, try this high ponytail hairstyle. To make it happen, start by sectioning your hair into two parts and pulling each one back into a high ponytail. Secure the ponytails with a hair tie or bandeau, then finish off the look with some loose waves or curls.
The Simple Bo
Looking for a do-it-yourself short shag hairstyle that’s mistake proof? Check out these five styles that will work for any hair type!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Leave In Conditioner For Curly Hair
- 10 Sparkly Christmas And New Year Eve Hairstyles
- 10 Best Eye Catching Long Hairstyles For Black Women
- Black Kids Hairstyles And Haircuts 10 Cool Ideas For Black Coils
- 10 Effortless Cool Hairstyles For Teenage Girls