1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
1 oz. flour
4 egg whites
2 oz. minced pork
1/2 oz. minced cabbage leaves 1 tbsp. sherry
3 cups cooking oil
4 hearts of rape
4-5 dried mushrooms soaked in water
1 cup clear broth
2 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tbsp. sesame oil
Salt and pepper powder to taste
1. Add flour, salt, 2 egg whites to the mashed bean curd. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add 2 egg whites, salt, minced cabbage leaves and 1 tsp. sherry to the minced pork. Mix thoroughly.
3. Make small balls out of the bean curd mixture and coat with the pork mixture. Fry the balls over medium heat oil until golden yellow.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pot. When it smokes add the hearts of rape, mushrooms and salt and stir-fry briefly. Add broth, sherry and the fried bean curd balls and simmer about 1 minute. Add salt, cornstarch and sesame oil and sprinkle with pepper powder. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA