1 lb. bean curd
1/2 lb. minced pork
A pinch of salt
1 tsp. sherry
1 tsp. sesame oil
2 slices ginger and scallion, minced
2 tsp. flour
1/2 cup clear broth
2 oz. peanut oil
1. Steam bean curd for 10 minutes and squeeze out excess water. Cut into slices 3 cm. square.
2. Mix pork with salt, sherry, sesame oil, ginger and scallion.
3. Mix eggs and 1 tsp. flour into a paste.
4. Sprinkle the bean curd with flour. Spread the pork mixture and sandwich between two bean curd slices.
5. Dip the bean curd sandwiches into egg and flour paste. Fry over a medium heat until golden yellow. Add broth, sherry, and salt and simmer over a low flame until the sauce thickens. Add sesame oil, pour into a bowl and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER