2 oz. pine nuts shelled 1 cup cooking oil 1 lb. mashed bean curd 1 oz. minced shrimp
1 oz. minced chicken
2 oz. minced pork
1 tbsp. each minced scallion and ginger
2 egg whites
1 tbsp. sherry
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water Salt and pepper salt to taste
Sesame oil to taste To Prepare:
1. Shell the pine nuts and fry in oil over medium heat.
2. Mix the chicken, shrimp, pork, scallion and ginger, one egg white, salt, sherry and 1 tbsp. cornstarch with the bean curd. Mix in half of the pine nuts. Place the bean curd mixture onto-a plate. Mix the remaining pine nuts with the other egg white and place them on the bean curd. Steam for half an hour. Cut it into cubes 4 cm- long and 1.5 cm. wide. Cover the cubes with cornstarch.
3. Fry in oil over high heat until golden. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with pepper and sesame oil. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER