(Makes 4“5) YOULL NEED
a package of clear glycerin soap base (available at craft stores) rectangular soap molds food coloring fragrance oil of your choice (try lavender, peppermint, or vanilla)
1. Cut the package of glycerin into small cubes.
2. Place the cubes into the soap molds and then microwave for 30 seconds or until fully melted.
3. Mix in drops of food coloring and fragrance oil until you like the soaps color and scent.
4. Set out to harden for at least an hour.
5. Gently pry soaps out of the molds with a butter knife. Then with a paring knife, carefully cut hard angles into their edges to create gemstone shapes. If you mess up, just microwave again and redo.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER