1/2 lb. bean curd Salt to taste 1 egg, beaten 1 oz. shredded ham 6 shredded mushrooms
1 oz. cucumber shreds
3 oz. broth
1 tsp. sherry
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1. Cut bean curd into slices 2 inch long and 1 inch wide. Sprinkle salt and pour the egg over the bean curd.
2- Sandwich ham, mushrooms, cucumber between two slices of bean curd. Steam for 10 minutes. The bean curd should look like ginseng.
3. Bring broth to a boil and add sherry, salt and cornstarch. Bring to a second boil, pour over the bean curd and serve.
2 lb. lean pork
2 lb. vegetable oil for deep frying
2 oz. sherry
A pinch of minced ginger and scallion
1 lb. bean curd
1 oz. mushroom
1 oz. dried shrimp soaked in water
4 cups broth
Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
5 oz. cabbage heart
1. Cut pork into big square pieces and fry in high flame until it turns into golden brown. Add salt, sherry, minced ginger and scallion and simmer for 30 minutes.
2- Separate part of the meat skin from meat and cut a small square hole on the meat.
3. Fry bean curd until it turns into light brown color and place mushroom and dried shrimp into the holes. Place the meat into a soup bowl and add the broth. Steam for 10 minutes.
4. Use 1 oz. of vegetable oil and fry the cabbage with salt. Surround the meat with cabbage and serve.
1/2 oz. of dried sea cucumber soaked in water and diced 1 oz. minced pork 1 oz. minced chicken 1 oz. minced cooked bamboo shoots
1 oz. minced ham
6 minced dried mushrooms soaked in water
2 oz. dried scallops soaked in water
2 egg whites
1 tbsp. each minced ginger and scallion 1 tbsp- sherry
1 tbsp. sesame oil
2 tbsp. cornstarch mixed with water 1 lb. bean curd
1 cup peanut oil 1/2 oz. green beans Salt to taste 1 tsp. soy sauce 1 cup broth
1 tbsp. chicken fat
1. Mix sea cucumber, pork, chicken, bamboo shoot, ham, scallop, mushrooms, one egg white, ginger and scallion, sherry, sesame oil, cornstarch and salt.
2. Steam bean curd for 5 minutes and cut into thick slices 5 cm. square. Fry over a high flame until golden brown. Cut a small hole with a small knife in the bean curd pieces and stuff with the filling. Seal the opening with one egg white, and steam for 10 minutes.
3. Add green bean, the remaining sherry, salt, soy sauce into the broth and bring to a boil. Pour broth over the bean curd- Add chicken fat, sprinkle with minced ham and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER