Styling it softly. Copper tones on top. Cute ombré pixie cut. Ready to change it up? Here are some of our hair style picks to inspire you! Feathered and fabulous. Ringlets we love1 Cut close. Tousled tendrils. Finger-wave blend. The sassy bob. Razor cut on deck.
Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration Photo Gallery
This is where incredible barbering meets the perfect weave. This style is for those who are daring and don’t mind folks whispering in the background who wish they could be you! Multiple levels are trending, but multicolors and textures are important trends as well.
To work the look:
1. Shampoo the hair, spray with leave-in conditioner and blow-dry.
2. Razor-cut one side of the hair.
3. Add extensions by bonding in wefts.
4. Leave one side of the hair long and bump with a flat iron.
5. Comb the hair to one side and place bangs flat on the forehead.
6. Comb through to style.
The perfect cut deserves edges that slay. Argan Smooth & Straight Edges is made with pure argan oil and is alcohol-, sulfate-, paraben- and petrolatum-free. Use it to create the perfect finishing touch for your short style.
Cascading layers with plenty of volume are the order of the day for this lovely style. It’s perfect for everything from that first date to hitting the town with your girls!
1. The hair is shampooed and deep-conditioned.
2. The hair is then braided.
3. The braids are secured with a weaving net.
4. Bundles of 28” Virgin Remy hair are sewn in, and part of the hair is left out diagonally across the crown.
The hair is then shaped with a razor and layered with shears.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood
- 10 Short Hairstyles for Fine Hair