This rich and creamy lotion, hydrates, soothes and heals damaged and dry skin. It is great when your hands andfeet are chapped by harsh weather. It also has a scent that men will love.
Makes about 8 ounces Ingredients:
2 tablespoons emulsifying wax
2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin 1/3 cup apricot kernel or jojoba oil 1/2 cup of distilled water
1 teaspoon vitamin E 20 drops sandalwood essential oil 10 drops grapefruit seed extract
5 drops frankincense essential oil
5 drops patchouli essential oil Directions:
1. Stir together emulsifying wax, glycerin and oil. Melt the mixture in a double boiler over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and add Vitamin E.
3. In the microwave or in another pot on your stove, warm water until just lukewarm.
4. Pour the water slowly into the oil, constantly stirring with a wire whisk until you have a thick and smooth mixture.
5. Stir in the grapefruit seed extract and the essential oils.
6. Transfer the lotion into an 8oz dark glass bottle and let it cool before covering with the lid. Occasionally shake the bottle as the mixture cools so the ingredients will not separate.
7. Store in a cool and dark place.
Hair color shade chart Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood