Castornnaise Deep Conditioner For Hair Style
This recipe is designed for a 12 inches long hair or lesser; feel free to adjust ingredients for a longer
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp cold pressed castor oil
1-2 tsps olive oil
1 drop vitamin E oil
1 tbsp rinse out conditioner, if desired
1. Combine mayonnaise, beaten egg, castor oil, olive oil and vitamin E oil together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly until well combined.
3. Wash hair well before application.
4. Apply to damp hair massaging into every part of your hair and scalp.
5. Wear plastic cap.
6. Leave on for 20-30 minutes before rinsing out.
TIP: Use rinse out conditioner when rinsing out.
Hair Style Photo Gallery
The night shift was also too busy to take my blood. I was unlucky enough to have this same nurse three days in a row and asked again the next day, but still no blood draw. On the third day of having this nurse, I told her to stop what she was doing and to listen to me. I told her that the blood draw was an important part of my care, and she needed to take the time to take my blood. She mumbled to herself, left the room and returned with my chart. Upon entering my room, she said, Well, you can quit your nagging. You were right. You do need your blood drawn. After she had taken my blood, I asked to see the charge nurse and complained about this nurse. It turned out other moms on the unit also had challenges with her, and the nurse had told them she did not like working antenatal, as we were too demanding.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How to Apply Liquid Lipstick Like a PRO!
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends – The Best Hairstyles for 2019
- Scarlett Johansson’s Skin Care and Makeup Secrets
- Monika Radulovic
- Reese Witherspoon Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019