Crimped or Wavy
Author’s Note: The size of the braids will determine the definition of the wave. For a loose wave; make braids larger. For a tighter or crimped wave make braids smaller.
Step 1: Take braids and gather section and make a three-strand braid with the hair.
Step 2: Dip hair once in boiled water (make sure ends are completely submerged) for 1-2 minutes.
Step 3: Remove hair from water (be sure to hold hair with towel away from client’s back and neck so they are not scald by the water)
Step 4: After excess water has been towel dried, repeat step 2 again to ensure braids are sealed.
Step 5: Towel dry again, remove braided sections of hair and gently finger through the ends. Hair will appear in a wavy or crimped formation.
Hairdos with bangs and long hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood