Natural Herbal hair shampoo for Oily Hair
1 cup of distilled water
2 teaspoons of dried Rosemary
2 teaspoons of dried Rose Petals
3/8 cup of liquid Castile soap
3 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel
1/2 teaspoon of Jojoba Oil
30 drops of pure Rosemary Essential Oil
1. Place the Rose Petals and the Rosemary into a jug.
2. Fill the jug with bubbling water and quickly put a top over the container. Let this mixture soak for at least 30 minutes.
3. Strain the herbs.
4. Let the liquid cool down to room temperature.
5. Place the liquid into a clean recycled hair shampoo container or other such bottle.
6. Add the Castile cleanser to the bottle before adding in the Jojoba Oil, essential oil, and the Aloe Vera Gel.
7. Shake well. You now have your very own natural hand crafted hair shampoo. You will need to shake this mixture before you utilize it.
This cleanser ought to keep going for a few weeks. In the event that it will take you longer than that to utilize the entire substance, you may want to think about keeping some of it in the refrigerator to extend its lifespan.
Hairstyles Bangs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear