Use this if you want to add a rich golden tint to blonde hair.
2 cups of hot water
1 large pinch of saffron threads
1 tablespoon lemon juice Directions:
1. Boil 2 cups of distilled water.
2. Place the saffron threads in a large jug then pour the hot water over. Let it soak for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Strain and add the lemon juice to the liquid.
4. Usage: Bend your head over a basin to catch the liquid. Use the saffron liquid to rinse your hair about 15 or 20 times.
5. After the last rinse, wring out your hair then leave it for about 15 minutes before rinsing with water.
6. Use twice a week until you get the desired shade then maintain the color by using once a month.
Hairstyles growing out bangs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear