Extensions are also an option but it is important to remember not to do the extension styles too tight as this can cause a great amount of tension on the follicles and result in hair loss.
The new growth can be straightened by using a flat iron or pressing comb. This process is another good way to blend the incoming new growth with the relaxed hair.
Hairstyles For Growing Out A Pixie Photo Gallery
If healthy hair is your goal however, you may not want to use an excessive amount of heat as it can cause damage to your virgin hair. Do NOT use heavy gels or pull your hair into tight pony tails as this can lead to traction alopecia. Let your hair grow in with the least amount of stress as possible.
Does transitioning to natural hair require a lot of work?
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood