We’ve already considered how certain nutrients are good in helping to maintain a healthy scalp and prevent or eliminate fungal infections. This is great for your scalp, but the right diet can also help to stimulate healthy hair growth. Not only do you need a healthy scalp for healthy hair growth, but you need the shaft of your hair to be healthy. Damaged and brittle hair leads to split ends and hair that is anything but healthy! Doctors recommend diets rich in nutrients that boost the growth of hair. A ‘Vitamin A’ rich diet can even be effective in helping to stop hair loss. Eat green leafy vegetables like spinach, milk, sprouted beans and salads. Increase the intake of Protein rich diet and you will naturally healthy hairs which promote hair growth.
Good hair adds beauty to your personality and it is only a healthy body that can be capped with beautiful hair. Eating nutritious diet and protein rich diets that are healthy to your health will add starts to your crowning glory. Now we will consider some additional herbs that are helpful when it comes to healthy hair. The first positive thing about using herbs for hair growth is that there are no side effects associated with them like the drugs that are available in the market. If you have Lifeless hair, it can be made better with massage with good herbal oil.
* Applying henna to hair deep conditions it. Henna is a very traditional and widely used treatment for hair growth. This herb is available in tropics. Henna is also used as a natural dye. Henna is mixed with other herbs like gooseberry, coffee and lemon juice. This mixture is a very good cure for hair fall.
* Massage your hair with warm oil. Take a fresh green coconut and massage some warm coconut milk into the hair. Keep this on for an hour and a half. This will make the hair soft and healthy.
* Use Aloe Vera gel on the hair once in a week and wash your hair.
* Hair loss is usually due to infection that harms the follicle. You can get rid of this infection by the use of the water on the hair with Neem leaves that have been boiled for 5 minutes. Neem is considered as a natural disinfectant and doesn’t damage the hair shaft. It is also known to cure dandruff, which is also one of the reasons for hair loss.
* Honey mixed with warm oil and a teaspoonful of cinnamon powder has to be rubbed into the scalp. This should be left on the scalp for around 15 minutes. This helps in hair growth and helps in keeping the hair soft and shiny.
* Crushed olive leaves mixed with vinegar should be applied on the hair. This a great remedy for hair loss.
* A paste made of honey and egg yolk is also used for hair growth. To counter the smell caused by egg can be countered by rinsing the hair with lemon juice