Homemade Herbal hair shampoo
1/2 cup of Castile cleanser with any scent that you prefer, such as Peppermint, or Eucalyptus
1 Tablespoon of Rosemary – animates the hair follicles and serves to avoid untimely hairlessness
1 Tablespoon of Sage – has cell reinforcements and increases the life of the hair shampoo and is also antibacterial
1 Tablespoon of Brambles – goes about as a blood purifier, blood stimulator, holds a huge wellspring of supplements for hair development
1 Tablespoon of Lavender – controls the creation of sebaceous organic oil and decreases irritated and flaky scalp conditions
2000 mg of MSM – gives natural sulfur to your scalp, which enhances the wellbeing and quality of your hair. It likewise serves to drive natural supplementation into the skin and hair follicles where they can do the most great
One clean 8 oz. plastic bottle or flask, or any viable hair shampoo container
1. Blend the herbs in a jug or container that has a lid.
2. Heat up 2 mugs of refined water. Include three stacking tablespoons of the blended herbs into the bubbling water.
3. Pull the bubbling water and herbs off the stove. Let the herb mixture sit for 30 – 40 minutes.
4. Put the 2000mg of MSM into the herb mixture following the 30 minutes of cooling.
5. Once the MSM is softened, or 40 minutes has passed – whichever is sooner, strain the mixture into a dish.
6. Pour 2 to 2 1/2 oz. of the strained natural tea into the 8 oz. plastic container.
7. Next, pour 4 oz. of Castile cleanser into the 8 oz. plastic container. Top the container and shake well to blend the elements together.
8. The hair shampoo is now ready for use.