Mouth ulcers result from a number of causes: sometimes they are due to a harsh detergent used in the dishwasher, or not rinsing the dishes properly after washing up; sometimes to a scratch from eating a particular food or brushing your teeth too vigorously. On other occasions the frequent presence of mouth ulcers points towards a weakened immune system or even a serious dysfunction of the digestive system, in which case you should seek professional advice.
Home Remedies to Mouth ulcers Photo Gallery
All the gargles below are suitable for children over 4 years old.
• Gargle with chamomile tea every hour for 1-2 minutes until you feel an improvement. For precautions see post 47.
• Gargle with calendula tea every hour for 1-2 minutes until you feel an improvement. For precautions see post 114.
• Gargle with sage tea every 2 hours for 1 minute until you feel an improvement.
GARGLE WITH PROPOLIS TINCTURE DILUTED IN WATER To use
• Dilute 1ml of propolis tincture in 30ml of water (for precautions see post 99).
• Gargle 2-5 times a day, for half a minute. The solution may sting initially.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyles For Black Men – Best Hairstyles 2019 Men
- Blake Lively’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- How to Apply Liquid Lipstick Like a PRO!
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends – The Best Hairstyles for 2019
- Scarlett Johansson’s Skin Care and Makeup Secrets