Muscle cramps can result from a magnesium deficiency, so supplementing with magnesium for a while may bring about a quick improvement. Otherwise muscle-relaxing herbs can be used.
Home Remedies to Muscle cramps Photo Gallery
• Take cramp bark tincture, especially if cramping is related to intensive exercise. Adults: 0.7-1.3ml diluted with some water, 1-3 times a day, tincture strength 1:2.
• Add muscle-relaxing essential oils, e.g. lavender or rosemary, to the bath (for precautions see posts 72 and 71). Adults: 5 drops per bath.
Children (3-16years old): adjust the adult dose downwards, depending on the age of the child – see post 6.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear