This rich honey sweetened body butter is excellent for silky-smooth skin and sensual massage. Makes about 8 ounces Ingredients:
3/4 cup Shea butter 3/4 cup cocoa butter
2 tablespoons jojoba or apricot kernel oil
1 capsule vitamin E (or 1/4 teaspoon)
8 drops lavender essential oil
8 drops palmarosa essential oil 8 drops rose essential oil
2 drops clary sage essential oil
2 drops rose geranium essential oil Directions:
1. Melt Shea butter and cocoa butter in a double boiler on low heat, about 20 minutes.s
2. Remove from the heat then add the oil and vitamin E, stirring with a metal spoon to combine.
3. Set the bowl of body butter in a larger bowl of ice water so that it can cool faster. Now add the essential oils.
4. Whip the butter with an electric hand mixer continually for several minutes until fluffy. Repeat every 10 minutes until you have the desired consistency.
5. Spoon the body butter into a dark glass jar.
6. Apply a generous amount of the body butter to damp skin immediately after a bath or shower.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care
- Skincare with superfoods