1 Tbsp of honey. plus more for drizzling
8 ounce of fresh figs. halved
2 cups of plain Greek yogurt Pinch of ground cinnamon
1/2 cup of pistachios. chopped
– Pour honey in a non-stick skillet and heat over low-heat.
– Add figs. cut side down and cook until caramelizes. about 5 minutes.
– Serve caramelized figs over yogurt with a sprinkling of cinnamon and top with pistachios.
– Drizzle with honey before serving.
Honey-Caramelized Figs with Yogurt Photo Gallery
Otherwise, they would check our vitals and leave. It may take a bit of time to develop the relationships with the medical staff to set your boundaries. However, it is important they see you as a person, not a patient. This can only be done by having honest conversations with your medical team and getting to know them as people too. Being admitted to hospital for an extended period of time when you’re pregnant is a unique situation. In many cases you are not sick, but rather being monitored or lying in bed to prevent an early delivery. This is different from many of the other patients who often have short hospital stays and are recovering from a procedure, surgery, or illness. Not being sick, but spending days and weeks in a hospital can be isolating particularly if you have children at home. Compounding this isolation is the fact that antenatal units are usually only located in large hospitals, meaning many women need to be hours away from their families and friends. If you are in a community hospital, you will likely be staying on the maternity floor.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA
- HOW TO POP A CHAMPAGNE CORK
- HOW TO CHOOSE WINE