5kg bone-in or 4kg deboned gammon
FOR THE GLAZE
1 cup honey 1 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard Salt & milled black pepper
1. Place the gammon in a large pot and cover with cold water.
2. Bring to a rolling boil, then reduce heat slightly and simmer for 21/4 hours, topping up the water when needed.
3. Switch off the heat and cover the pot with a lid. Leave the gammon to cool in the liquid.
4. To make the glaze: Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, stir over medium heat until the honey has dissolved, and then boil for about 10 minutes until thick and syrupy.
Set aside to cool.
5. Remove gammon from the cooking water and pat dry with paper towel.
6. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
7. Carefully cut the skin from the joint, leaving a thin layer of fat on the meat.
8. Score diamond patterns over the gammon and brush over half the glaze. Roast for about 40 minutes, basting with the glaze every 10 minutes until the crust is caramelised and crisp.
9. To serve: Carve the gammon and serve warm or at room temperature.
Honey & mustard-glazed gammon Photo Gallery
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM