• The oil balance must be used correctly. Although the low-fat diet looks healthier, the body needs oil as well. A healthy fat meal is like oiling your body.
• When used properly, healthy oils will help to stabilize the skin barrier, prevent moisture loss, smooth skin texture, softness and suppleness.
The Importance of Essential Fatty Acids Photo Gallery
• Fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K are vitamins. These vitamins are transported to the necessary parts of the body and stored. In order to do this, it is important to eat unsaturated fats.
• Healthy oils, omega3, olive oil and animal fats (butter, tallow, etc.).
• Unhealthy oils are trans fatty acids. They pass through many processes and come to the water. Margarine, heat-treated refined corn oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, canola oil etc. quickly degrade when they become warm, turning into trans fat. They are the basis for heart disease. It destroys the hormone balance.
They cause the cell walls to lose moisture conservation capacity.
Animal oils such as butter, olive oil, hazelnut oil and omega3, such as products with a high percentage of unsaturated fat, if consumed in sufficient amounts, protects the health of the heart and veins. This provides a good background for skin beauty.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear