On a day America set its eyes on the Kentucky Derby, Major League Baseball provided its own long shot when three baserunners were called out because they were struck by a batted ball. Two of the runners, Taylor Featherston and Jordan Pacheco, incredibly made the last out of the game. Atlantas Andrelton ssj[|S[jJn!!h|jlllj!nljmpleted the trifecta when he was hit with a sizzling grounder off the bat of Jace Peterson.
The possibility of a game ending with a runner getting hit by a batted ball is quite remote.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Nora Tobin’s Exercise Tips