* STAY HYDRATED Travelling can dehydrate your skin, so keep a cooling face mist, such as L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Mist, R240, close at hand. Lightly spritz it on during your journey and not only will it quench your thirsty skin, it will also refresh your make-up.
* PERFECT YOUR POUT Lips dry out quickly, so keep them hydrated with a lip balm like Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother, R61,95.
* PERK UP YOUR PEEPERS H owever you travel whether in the car or on a plane – it is always tiring, so keep your eyes well rested with a few eye-brightening drops, such as Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops, R116,87.
* THE LONG GAME Shake off the last few hours of toddler in-flight fun (!) with a refreshing touch of long-lasting make-up. Try waterproof mascara like Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara, R179, then dab on a cheek and lip stain, like Benefit Cha Cha Tint, R385 – this will have you looking utterly fabulous on arrival… we promise!
INSTANT BEAUTY Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends