Look fierce and fashionable for the cocktail hour.
The sexy twists from Herve Leger Fall 2016 will instantly give that edgy vibe. TRESemme stylist Orlando Pita reinterprets the low ponytail for a look that’s perfect for a night out.
© Revive hair before the party by working in the Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo. This also lifts the volume and makes hair easy to style.
Iron hair by sections. Don’t forget to give each section three passes!
Create a deep side part on the crown,then another straight parting on the back.
(X; Make a French twist on one side of the hair.
Work downwards and pin in place. Repeat on the other side.
Join both twists with a hairpin. Secure with an elastic band.
Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends