Once I went way overboard on a first date after the girl mentioned that she liked fishing. I bought rods, licences, a picnic and prosecco. She caught three fish and I didnt catch one. The date sadly didnt progress to cooking the fish.
I love my flat, cooking and my friends, so when you put them all in one place for a dinner party Im very happy indeed.
I have a high propensity for embarrassment. I wake up after a boozy night and go, Oh no, what did I do? I scan the whole evening. Beer fear is the worst!
The character Im most like is Sidney the vicar in Grantchester. We both love the good life; jazz, a drink and a fag “ apart from the vicar bit, thats pretty much me. He likes falling in love and lives life to the full.
Last time I cried
I had a low point after the Golden Globes. LA is all about the highs and the lows. I had an amazing, heady time, so the low was probably jet lag, loneliness and a hangover. Generally, Im alright.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Interview with girl actors on the train
- 10 GREAT Ways To Style Up Christmas STOP Wearing Ugly Holiday Sweaters
- 10 Dress Shoes Ranked Formal To Casual
- 10 Incredible Mens Style Hacks To Make Life EASY
- 13 Things To Do Before Dying Live With NO REGRETS Bucket List Challenge