1 lb. mashed bean curd
1/2 lb. minced fish
1 oz. milk ;
1/2 oz. minced shrimp
2 egg whites
2 oz. cooking oil
1 1/2 oz. cornstarch
2 tbsp. each minced scallion and ginger
2 cups clear broth
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. sherry
1 tbsp. minced ham
Salt, sesame oil and pepper powder to taste To Prepare:
1. Mix the bean curd with the fish, milk, shrimp. salt, egg whites, a little oil, cornstarch and scallion and ginger.
2. Spoon the bean curd mixture into a pot of boiling water and blanch the pieces.
3. Heat the oil over a medium flame until it smokes. Add the broth, sherry, sugar, salt, pepper powder, and sesame oil and bring to a boil. Add the cornstarch and bean curd. After it reaches a second boil, transfer to a plate, sprinkle with minced ham and serve
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER