The citric acid in lemon closes pores and enhances the skin’s pH balance. The enzymes and nutrients in honey provide an antibacterial factor to deal with zits.
1 fresh lemon
1 tablespoon organic honey Directions:
1. Cut the lemon, squeeze the juice and remove the seeds.
2. Stir honey into the lemon juice.
3. Dampen your face and apply the mask, massaging into the skin for several minutes.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care