Hate injections? Don’t we all. You can achieve a plumped-up, model-esque pout without resorting to Botox. To create a bee-stung effect, smooth a cream concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone over your entire mouth. This will make your lips appear larger and give the illusion of fullness.
Then for a trick only industry insiders know, take a navy eye pencil such as Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil, $37, wn.com.au and use it to line the lips using ler-like strokes – but only on the outer corners – to create a 3D effect. This gives the lips a sharp edge on the sides while making the middle part appear puffier. Then proceed with your usual shade of lip liner and lipstick. Be sure to blend them into one another. Add some extra shimmery lip gloss such as HydroPeptide® Perfecting Gloss Lip Enhancing Treatment, $60, hydropeptide.com. au (bonus points for its plumping power!) in the middle of the lips so it catches the light and makes them look more voluptuous.
Got smoker’s lines or wrinkles around the upper lip? You can fill them in with a primer such as NP Set Lip Primer, $19, npsetcosmetics. com. Allow it to set before proceeding with the rest of your make-up.
LIPS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends