Aloe Vera Tea Mask For Long Hair Style
This deep conditioning mask works for any hair type, gives the hair shine and softens it.
Aloe Vera gel
Your favorite Essential oil
1. Brew a hot cup of green tea.
2. Measure in coconut oil, rosemary, ginger and aloe vera.
3. Stir together and return to heat.
4. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes before taking off heat.
5. Set aside to cool.
6. Strain out tea bags and transfer the aloe vera liquid into a bowl.
7. Measure in the essential oil and stir to distribute evenly.
8. Apply to your hair, covering your hair ends well, leave on for 60 minutes.
9. Wash hair with warm water and pat dry.
NOTE: If coconut oil does not suit your hair type, feel free to substitute another oil type.
Long Hair Styles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear