Decide at the beginning of each week what exercise you are going to do and when you are going to do it. Exercise is easy to put off, so it is a good idea to decide what you are going to do, to have a weekly plan, and keep to it. It does not have to be cast in stone, but if you get into the habit of deciding what you are going to do at the beginning of each week, you will get into a routine and you will get your exercise done. There are exercise plans in the Exercise for You section.
Remember, there are three types of exercise you need to do:
1. Aerobic, which in the Exercise for You plan involves walking. No, you are not going to be asked to train to run a marathon, but just to get moving and get your heart beating a little faster with regular aerobic exercise.
2. Resistance, which involves using weights three times a week.
3. Flexibility, which is stretching.
Exercise will turbocharge your weight loss and significantly improve your general health.
How To Lose Weight Quick Without Exercise Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan