Low Calorie Days and weight management
Low Calorie Days are a highly effective way of managing your weight and of getting -and remaining – healthy. They are a common-sense way of mobilising your body’s naturally evolved systems, to work for you and not against you.
Low Calorie Days work best when you combine them with two things:
1. You eat sensibly on normal days.Sensiblymeans keeping as near as you possible can to your Recommended Daily Allowance for sugar, salt, fat and saturated fat and fibre.
2. You take regular exercise.
The bonus of Low Calorie Days? The weight you lose when you go on a Low Calorie Day is nearly all fat. There is almost no muscle loss. (With most diets you will lose as much muscle as you do fat. This does not happen with Low Calorie Days)
How To Lose Weight Without Dieting Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan